Per email sent to me via email and from bareescentuals.com, packages can be delivered to PO Boxes. I have a locked mail box that is my mailing address, but it is not called a PO Box in the address itself.

I placed an order knowing full well that the package could be delivered to my locked mailbox, and knowing. I did not request rush shipping. As stated on bareescentuals.com website, PO Boxes cannot be used for rushed shipping.

After placing my order, I received an email stating the package was being shipped via FedEx Smartpost.

Per the Fed Ex website: When you need to ship low-weight residential packages, look no further. FedEx SmartPost gives you an efficient, value-oriented and timely way to reach residential customers. By utilizing the United States Postal Service® for final delivery, FedEx SmartPost can reach every U.S. address. You can even ship to P.O. Boxes, APO and FPO locations, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and all U.S. territories.

Today, looking at package tracing on FedEx I saw that my package was not actually sent via Smartpost and that it was out on FedEx delivery truck. I called FedEx to see if I could add physical address. They referred me to Bareescentuals. Called Bareescentuals who also could not update the address, but representative did not seem to understand Smartpost, but said FedEx usually calls me if they could not deliver due to incomplete address(wrong, they usually don't, but okay).

Needless to say, I checked tracking later and package was delivered to someone, but not to me. They did not have my physical address. Called bareescentuals to cancel and get refund, but wanted supervisor to explain why the package was not delivered Smartpost as stated in email. Supervisor was not only not able to answer, but tried to blame me for not having complete address. Explained address was complete for Smartpost, but this was not acknowledged. Asked for contact info over that supervisor's head(I don't think it was a supervisor, but someone saying they were) Will never order again from bareescentuals. End of story.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Bare Escentuals. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bare Escentuals to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bare Escentuals and fedex delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments