my son got me a trail offer of there makeup as a suprise for me but since I don't wear makeup I called and cancelled it.the repesentive said I could use the makeup to dec 8th then return it I ask for there address to return it right then but he said he would email it then he had verified my phone # and address but not my email address I once again before hanging up ask them for the address he said it would be sent to my email address then on dec 8th at 10:00 p.m they had already attacked my bank account for $130.41 not even knowing if I had mailed it back or not I called them on the 9th of dec but they would not work with me at all I ask for there address and once again they refused me I had to search there website to find an address which was a p o box only so I then had my son go and mail there makeup back to them even though they had already ripped me off.

This company bare minerals is nothing but a scam artist to steal money that isn't there I then on dec 9th turned in a complaint with my bank and again on the 10th of dec to I have also turned in a complaint with the better business bureau on dec 10th I will not stop until they return my money even if I have to go to court and sue them I am disabled on SSD so I have nothing but time to do so.SO TO ALL BEWARE OF BARE MINERALS INC THEY WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU AND RIP YOU OFF THE FIRST CHANCE THEY GET I AM NOT THE FIRST OR THE LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Bare Escentuals?

Comments

I had an issue with the website and emailed them about it, they were more then helpful, and what package are you signed up for paying $100+ ? mine is two full size things and a few other things for like $60. And being disabled shouldn't make it more or less offensive to be ripped off, I'm not disabled but I sure don't like bein ripped of like everyone else in the world.

You guys are ignorant...

You guys are retarted.Just cause your disabled doesn't mean this has ANYTHING to do with this company.

It's not a scam Bare Escentuals has been around for at least 20 years and if this was a fraud company...it would have been reported by know. Customers are clearly informed about the club and given instructions how to cancel. Also if you think you can get hundreds of dollars worth of the product for free and not get charged after your trial perioud is up then you are naive. What company would EVER give that much stuff away for free.

the employees are required to tell about the club otherwise they will get fired. The telemarketers who sell the product are the ones who might be misleading but they are a completely different line then the actual bare escentuals seller. however they are scripted and ALL of the calls are recorded. if you are stating you were wrongly informed request the agent to pull the call and they will be able to listen to the original conversation.

99% of the time they WERE CORECCTLY informed.so learn to read and listen before you start blaming a company you know nothing about.

to Annoymonus Phoenix, Arizona, United States #641935

Before you start calling people "retarded", which, in my opinion, only shows your own ignorance, perhaps a spelling lesson would be in order?

rubyparchment55

Oh, that is terrible.People don't realize how hard we have it as Disabled Americans.

Where are these hordes of desperate, unemployed folks u hear about? They don't want to work for us, not even for 15 mins. a week! We're lucky if we can find an illegal, and then they won't show up, want extra pay for their gas, sick relatives, on and on.

And then just disappear.

And you get ripped off!Me, I just deal w a few online companies, I don't take chances.

I just had the same thing happen to me today I felt like I want to sue them so I am looking for other people that want to they took my money on the 18th they did not even give me a chance to cancel and they also took more than they were supposed to. Let me know what you do

Bare Minerals is a great company and my daughter and I have been using their products for a VERY long time. The problem is not them, it's the middle man company that also markets other products on the deal where you get the product REALLY cheap but to do so one must sign up for the auto ship and go thru hoops to cancel without getting charged. I've done alot of checking and all these similar offers, Proactive, that face cream, and numerous other products that are advertised like that are all handled thru the same marketing company and NOT the actual company for the product